Depression is a mental & emotional disorder which happens due to overthinking about any person, situation or condition & due to the dissatisfaction of what we expected.
As Per World Health Organisation (WHO) Survey 300 Million People Worldwide are affected by depression, It is the world’s second largest disease which leads to suicide and every year 8,00,000 people die only due to depression. it basically effect on our health, body, mind, relationship, career & growth. it may cause of disability.
Women are more effected by depression comparatively to men. now days majorly people ignore this issue due to their busy & hectic life style but you can see their negative symptoms in your day to day life likewise change in your behavior, irritation, anger, abusive language, negative thoughts & other health related issues.
Sound Therapy By Sacred Tibetan Singing Bowls can help to cure this major depression,Stress, anxiety & other mental diseases permanently as per CTV News & Ancient Spiritual Masters.
How Do You know If You are Depressed ?
Very often we have seen that the problem of depression goes unnoticed and remains untreated since the lack of enough knowledge about the symptoms and severity of this problem. There is no any medical test available to measure the level of depression. Since it is a problem of negative energy associated with negative thoughts, fear, phobia, stress and anxiety only a measure of positive energy and aura of the individual can give us an indication of level of depression.
We Sound & Energy Healing have developed unique scientific tools to measure the energy level of the individual which gives the first indication of depression.
Then there are several other symptoms which are observed in the patient such as:
- Anxiety, stress, phobia and frequent worries
- Lack of interest in pleasure activities
- Lack of interest to entertain and enjoy yourself
- Too much dependence on others with low self esteem and lack of confidence
- Devoid of energy, full of fatigue and tiredness
- Insomnia or sleep disorder and poor quality of sleep
- Sometimes complete lack of appetite and sometimes eating too much
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Laziness, dizziness and slow body movement
- Indigestion and constipation with digestive track disorder
- Memory loss and lack of concentration
- Lack of positive attitude, hopeless
- Always feeling guilty and worthless
Under the effect of depression a person starts to feel guilty even if the sin is not committed by him. He/she starts to take onus of sins committed in society by others.
Such kind of depressive behavior must be treated carefully. People suffering from depression must be given proper counseling. We need to listen to their problems and doubts. Proper time and attention must be given to the patient. This problem can be cure by degrees with the help of a few mixed treatments such as a herbal treatment, personal counseling, Sound & Energy Healing, yoga and meditation.